PADI IDC (Instructor Development Course) on Koh Chang
So you’ve fallen in love with diving. And you’ve fallen in love with travel. Maybe you’ve fallen in love with Koh Chang too?
You definitely know that you want to do quite a bit more than fun diving and you’re thinking about, ot have already taken steps to turn your passion into a profession.
So why not go all the way and become an instructor?
It’s probably not as complicated or expensive as you think. Just remember that you are gaining a profession that you can use anywhere in the world where there is diving (which is pretty much anywhere where there’s water these days.)
if you are not a diver or a beginner then the first big step is to get to Dive Master. But you can do this in only 10 weeks with BB Divers Full Packages. And this includes everything basically.
– All dive training taking you from Non-diver to dive master.
– All the padi online manuals from open water rescue and the dm bookpack for dive master.
– Min 60 dives, more likely 100
– all certificates from open water to rescue, only the padi dive master fee is still to be paid, this is your yearly membership that you’ll need to pay to PADI once a year after we finish the training.
– Food and drinks on the boat during training days
– A full set of new equipment, this set is a basic good quality set. BCD scubapro t-one, scubapro regulator set MK2/R190, long wetsuit deep blue, mask malibu deep blue with snorkel, boots deep blue, fins subgear open heel, Suunto dive computer Zoop or subgear equivalent.
– Accommodation for ten weeks in a comfortable fan room with attached bathroom, walking distance from the bbdivers main office.
– Lots of dives and lots of fun
The price for all of this is only around 3,500 Euros.
Straight to IDC Staff Instructor?
There is also a full package available that takes you all the way from Open Water to PADI Instructor in six months. Or you could go the whole way and in 10 months you could train from beginner to IDC Staff Instructor – this is the highest and most respected level of PADI Dive Instructor. And the price to get a profession you can use for life? Just 7,500 to around 10,000 Euros, depending on level.
BB Divers conduct IDC courses twice a year every March and November.
To find out more or to reserve your place on the next IDC/DMT then get in touch with BB Divers below:
Call Kristel: 086-155-62-12
Call Office: 086-129-23-05